2/14/08

Go down

2/14/08 Empty 2/14/08

Post  mpadfield on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Announcements February 14, 2008.

Anyone who has not taken or turned in a picture for the dating survey should do so by the end of next week. Please give the pictures to Brittany Watson or turn into the office.

Students: Our 2008 campaign for Pennies for Patients is from now until February 22nd. Please drop your extra pennies in one of the labeled cans around school and help save a life. The proceeds go to the leukemia/lymphoma foundation. Student council - there will be a brief meeting after school in Mrs. Johnston's today.

Treasure Hunt Clue #4 -- I am made of wood and I am here to keep people out. I hate it when they run a cable through my head.

Because of the confusion from yesterday's clue -- we will give it again. Some of you might walk or drive by here on your way to school. If you drive you can only go 3 ways, if you walk you can go 4 ways.

FCCLA members: Don't forget to turn in your valentines for the nursing home to Mrs. Lamb today.

Friday's dress day is "Extreme Red & White Day". Show your school spirit.

If you have lost a jacket or any article of clothing, please stop by the office and see if it’s in the lost and found. We’re taking the clothes to the Thrift Store on Friday.

All girls going out for softball must have a physical turned into the office prior to the first practice. A $15 sports fee is also due at that time.

Have a great day as we continue our “Aim for Excellence.”

mpadfield
Admin

View user profile http://thshomework.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum