THS Homework
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week of Feb. 4-8, 2008

Go down

Week of Feb. 4-8, 2008 Empty Week of Feb. 4-8, 2008

Post  sevans Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:28 pm

Mon., 2/4 - Read Act III, scene i in Julius Caesar. Caesar is stabbed! Antony is pretending to agree with the conspirators but is planning a civil war like no one has ever seen because of Caesar's death. HAND OUT ACT III STUDY GUIDE

Tues., 2/5 - Read Act III, scene ii in Julius Caesar. Roman citizens will hear two funeral speeches for Caesar: a fair explanation from Brutus which satisfies the Romans... then a passionate oration from Antony, filled with sarcasm that allows him to fulfill his promise (to say only nice things about the conspirators) while still unleashing a riot.

Wed., 2/6 - Watch Act III and discuss. Work on the Act III study guide in pairs.

Thurs., 2/7 and Fri., 2/8 - I will hear Julius Caesar recitations of quotes. Must have 40 points worth for an "A" and you may memorize up to 15 points more for extra credit. Do not rely on alphabetical order for the order in which I call people. I will draw names. You might go on Thursday - you might go on Friday. Be prepared for Thursday.

sevans

Back to top Go down